tartup

[82]Hi All I know this sounds like a *ridiculous* q...... Dan Sweryt
[84]Actually this is an 11.2.0.3 database I'm trying t...... Dan Sweryt

Subject: Startup mount in OEM12c
Os info: Windows
Oracle info: 12.1.0.2
Message: Hi All
I know this sounds like a *ridiculous* question but how do I 'startup
mount' a database through OEM12c?
It seems to insist on starting it up in open mode and I can't find any
option to 'mount' anywhere, so I'm obviously missing the obvious whilst
trying to get to grips with this release.
It's a standby database I'm trying to startup (mount) so I can't risk
'open'-ing it, as then I'm effectively using Active DataGuard for which
we are not licenced.
I'll do it on the command line in the meantime.
Thanks
Dan


Subject: Re: Startup mount in OEM12c
Message: It depends on what type of database to which you are
referring. PDBs are mounted within a CDB at the minimum.


Subject: Re: Startup mount in OEM12c
Message: Actually this is an 11.2.0.3 database I'm trying to start up,
not containerised.
Dan

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires